Intrusion Security Scenario¶
A scenario can only be created if it has at least one detector or one alarm.
The first screen displays a list of existing scenarios.
Automatic Arming: set a time to automatically arm the central alarm and click on Apply.
Click on Add Scenario to create a new intrusion security scenario. For a scenario to work, the central alarm has to be set to Console mode.
- Scenario Name: Insert the scenario name.
- Detectors: Select one or more detectors (sensors) that will trigger the central alarm.
- Actuators: Select one or more devices that will be activated by the central alarm.
How this scenario controls each device type:
- Sirens: Turns on when fired and off when disarmed.
- Lights: Turns on when fired and off when disarmed.
- Roller Shades: Opens when fired and closes when disarmed.
- Gates: Opens when fired and closes when disarmed.