Skip to content
- Fixed HTTP command for Up/Down switch on zone L
- Added tutorial on how to use Home I/O and Scratch 3 on different machines
- Added support for Python 3.9.x
- Fixed support for Python 3.8.x.
- Changed licensing model.
- Added support for Scratch 3.
- Added support for Python 3.8.x.
- Improved garage documentation.
- Improved Scratch 2 documentation.
- Added support for individual and organizational licenses.
- Activation keys and floating license servers are no longer supported.
- Correctly displays trial license information.
- Trial licenses no longer require internet for activation.
- Removes unused settings fields.
- Home I/O installer and executable are now signed by Real Games.
- Fixed display frame rate drop when scenes with same name are present in
..Documents\Home IO\Saves folder.
- Connect I/O updated to v1.2.6
- It's now possible to force writing of sensors and actuators data to Connect I/O + SDK, independently of the current device mode.
- Home I/O can now be used together with Scratch 2 Offline Editor. More information here
- Fixed garage door and entrance gate sounds playing when these are not moving (only in external mode)
- Fixed several lights turning off when seen from different perspectives
- Fixed O - Lights Pool overlay tags not showing
- Fixed entrance gate overlay tag
- Decreased the time needed to show overlay tags
- Birds sounds can only be heard in the woods
- Documentation includes location maps for each device
- Improved Home I/O startup time
- Replaced services.xml by settings.yml
- License broadcast can now be disabled on settings.yml file
- All devices display an overlay text when mouse cursor is on top of the corresponding Device UI
- Added support for site licenses
- Saves path can now be defined by user on settings.yml
- Included offline documentation
- Offline documentation can be set by as the default documentation on settings.xml
- License system compatible with the new SSL server
- Fixed several bugs on the heating system
- Proxy settings (for license activation) now work correctly
- Improved global illumination on "Maximum" graphic quality settings
- Connect I/O is now included in the installer
- Documentation available only online
- Many performance improvements and minor bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that was making incorrect license messages to be shown when running without Internet connection
- User interface text and French translation corrections
- Improved licensing system
- License management now requires administrator privileges
- Performance improvements
- Added additional I/O points to the thermostat
- Improvements on the French translation
- V-Sync is now set to false by default
- Fixed a bug when launching the application with two or more saves having the same date
- DirectX June 2010 Redist Package no longer required. (Installer size reduced to 178MB)
- v1.1.1 (2014/03/06)
- Minor documentation improvements
- Fixed device mode textures on low-quality settings
- Updated the Engine IO Reference document in the SDK folder
- Fixed alignment of power panel consumption and cost
- Included prerequisite Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) in the installer
- Added French to the available languages
- New License Menu (Main Menu) for licensing management
- Motion Detectors are now triggered by the smoke canister
- Remote control can now arm and disarm the central alarm
- Alarm central can also be armed and disarmed through external mode
- Roller shades openness value is now available through external mode (float input)
- Lighting and Motorized scenarios now support multiple schedules
- Added the simulation date and time as an Input (DateTime input at address 0)
- Character jumps higher (is now possible to jump over the yard wall)
- Improved character navigation when using Oculus Rift
- Performance improvement
- Overall graphical quality enhanced
- Many bug fixes